Do you want to turn your passion into a job? Do you like travelling? Become a Kite Boarding Instructor!
Hang Loose Tours is the only Kite Boarding center in Mauritius that is run by an IKO Examiner,
Christian Stepnow and offers this kind of formation/education/training.
The IKO Instructor Training Course is a 5 day program where the candidates will learn all the theoretical and practical teaching skills needed to become an independent PRO Instructor.
Graduates are certified as an IKO Instructor Level 1 and are able to work worldwide!
Candidates for an IKO Instructor Training Course must meet the pre required level before attending. Please read the prerequisites at the bottom of this page or find more information at: www.ikointl.com
Worldwide qualifications and benefits:
- Teach up to two students with one kite at the same time
- Certify students with the IKO Member Card
- Access the online job list
- Post seeking employment ads to the online job list
- Work at IKO Affiliated Centers
- Access the Pro Area on the IKO website
- Receive customer feedback that results in an international instructor ranking
- Get the instructor Level 2 certification fee waived
- Eligible to obtain IKO Instructor insurance coverage
- Post personal profile information viewable on the general public website
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a certified IKO Kiteboarder Level 4 or equivalent (evaluated during the ITC)
- Have an IKO Assistant Instructor certificate
- Have a valid First Aid and CPR certificate or have completed it before the ITC with an IKO Examiner running the course
- Complete the online Assistant - Exame
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently the language the course is given
- Sign the ITC Candidate Waiver and Participation Form