An IKO Instructor Equivalency Course is an accelerated course designed to train Candidate Instructors and certify them as IKO Instructors. This course programm takes 3 days when run on its own or 5 days combined with an ITC.
Certified instructors from PASA (USA), BKSA (Great Britain) FAV (SPAIN), FFVL/BPJEPS (France), FEV (SPAIN) and VDWS (Germany) can attend this course to become IKO instructors.
Also expired IKO Instructors can join this training to become re-certified.
Prerequisites for PASA, BKSA, FAV, FFVL/BPJEPS, VDWS & FEV:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Provide a copy of your Instructor diploma
- Supply a copy of a valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- Present a letter of recommendation and proof of one year of teaching experience
- Pass the Pre ITC Courses
Prerequisites for expired IKO Instructors seeking reactivation:
- Be an IKO Instructor Level 1 or higher
- Have a valid first aid and CPR certificate